Want to learn how to develop emotional intelligence?
Over the last several decades, the topic of emotional intelligence has become a popular topic the world over.
Over the years, there have been many scientific studies that have been conducted on the subject of emotional intelligence, and the findings are astounding.
One finding uncovered by several studies is that your IQ only accounts for 20 percent of our achievements in life, while the other 80 percent depends solely on our emotional intelligence.
When it comes to finding success in the workplace, many employers are looking at emotional intelligence skills to help them improve both profitability and productivity.
Unfortunately, having low levels of emotional intelligence can take its toll on your mental and emotional well-being.
Do You Have Low Emotional Intelligence?
But how do you know if you suffer from low emotional intelligence? Here are some of the more common signs that you might have low emotional intelligence.
- You constantly perform poorly at work
- You criticise others every chance you get
- You are constantly angry for no reason
- You have trouble working in a team
You aren’t mindful of how others feel
- It comes naturally for you to blame others for your misfortunes
- You don’t like to try anything new
- You have trouble facing adversity
- You’re bitter about your failures
- You continue to argue even when there’s no point
If any of these signs sounds familiar to you, it could mean that you are suffering from a low level of emotional intelligence, which will dramatically decrease your chances of being successful.
Luckily, I’ve created a simple step-by-step guide for how to develop your emotional intelligence.
This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know for developing self-awareness, improving your people skills, and creating happier relationships.
HOW TO DEVELOP EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Here’s what you’ll discover in this Emotional Intelligence PDF eBook:
- What emotional intelligence (EQ) is and the benefits you gain when you have a high level of emotional intelligence.
- How to identify emotional triggers and learn strategies for dealing with them.
- Why you need to take responsibility and set personal boundaries to improve your emotional intelligence.
- Strategies for raising your EQ.
- Discover the essential keys for commanding your emotions.
- How to gain emotional control and tackle anger management.
- How to master conflict resolution with the help of EQ.
- How to master your interpersonal skills for higher emotional intelligence.
- Understand the five essential categories that make up a person’s emotional intelligence.
- How to set personal boundaries to help you maintain control over your emotions.
- You’ll practice effective strategies for how to deal with negative emotions that can quickly sabotage your EQ.
- Learn about anger and the importance of anger management when it comes to raising your emotional intelligence.
- You’ll be able to master conflict resolution using your emotional intelligence.
- You’ll be able to master your interpersonal skills to improve your emotional intelligence.