Creating positive affirmations
Whether you believe it or not, you can attract anything in your life that you give attention to, because like attracts like. Positive affirmations are a powerful tool that can make the opposite happen if you know how to create them. By believing in a thought or sentence and repeating it to yourself regularly, you have the power to attract more positivity to your life. Your words are incredibly powerful, and when done correctly, positive affirmations can be an impactful tool that will help you find the power to accomplish things that you didn’t think was possible.
Cutting out negative thoughts
This can be challenging.
Going through a rough patch isn’t the same as being negative. You can’t mistake constructive criticism for negativity either. If someone who you talk to is constantly negative to the point that it affects your mood, you will have no choice but to take a break from them, or steer the conversation in a different direction. That being said, people who are constantly negative can bring you down. Don’t engage in a conversation if you know that, by the end of it, you’re going to feel worse than you did when you started.
Understand the difference between being positive and facing reality
If a debt is making you anxious then you have to do something about it. Make the changes. Don’t wait for someone to do it for you or place the blame at someone else’s feet.
Eradicate pessimism. Avoid harbouring resentment. Try to think positively and be more decisive.
Tips for creating successful affirmations
The key to finding success with your positive affirmations is to have an unshakeable confidence that what you are stating will happen. Here are some tips that you can use to take your success with affirmations to the next level.
- Be specific – the more detail you can include in your positive affirmations the more real it will become, and the more believable it is. Just like when you are setting your goals, you need to inform your Reticular Activating System what it is you want to achieve. You need to aim to be as specific as possible. When you can be specific with your affirmations, they can provide you with the motivation and opportunity to get everything you desire.
- Use active visualisation – it isn’t enough to merely read your affirmations off of a card and then quickly move onto the next one. You have to visualise the affirmations. You have to read each affirmation and then spend a few minutes imagining what it will be like when the statement is achieved. Think about what you will see, what you will hear, what smells you’ll experience, and what feelings you’ll have about the achievement.
- Utilise audio motivation – music can be a potent tool to use with your affirmations. When you read your affirmations, consider listening to some motivational, stirring, or upbeat music. Listening to music can help to stir up the feelings inside you. It is your feelings that generate the internal vibrations that will ultimately move you closer to your desires.
- Use images – take the time to overlay your affirmations over some appropriate background pictures. If you aren’t skilled in Photoshop, you can just look at relevant images after you’ve read your statements out loud. When you look at images that are congruent with your affirmations, it will generate some excitement. This excitement will get your vibrating in a positive way that will help you attract your desired outcome.
- Believe that they’ve already been achieved – you always want to state your affirmations in the present tense. For example, instead of saying, I will lose weight by the end of the month, say I’ve reached my ideal weight with ease.
The Daily Affirmations Handbook PDF
This comprehensive handbook provides you with 365 powerful manifestations to help you manifest your desires and live the life of your dreams.